- Running 101- Thursday, 10/27 - 6:30pm - From the couch to a 5K. Running Fit shows you incremental goals to starting a running program.
Listen @ the Library Sunday Music Returns!
Join us for a music filled afternoon on
Sunday, 11/6, 2-3pm
- The Kaleidoscope Lecture Series
- Daniel Harrison, researcher and award-winning author shares the results of
three Great Lakes diving projects on Tuesday, 11/15 at 7pm.
A Community Reads! In its seventh
year and going strong the Neighborhood
Library Association introduces Chris
McDougall’s Born to Run as its 2016
Community Read title!
Register for author event on Wednesday, 11/2.
- Be prepared for all types of emergencies that might occur. Visit
oakgov.com for more information!
- Don’t forget to turn your clocks back an hour on Sunday, 11/6 for Daylight Savings time!
- Scrapbook Book For a Cause - Sold Out - Saturday, 11/12
- Want to create a three dimensional object from a digital file
on your own? Check out our new 3D printer
located on the 2nd floor!
For FAQ’s procedures and cost related to the printer click
City of Novi honors veterans with annual brunch
- Veterans, guests invited to event on Thursday, 11/3 at 10am.