- Library closings:
- Take a look at the Library’s
2013-2014 Annual Report to learn more about our statistics and accomplishments over the last year.
January-April 2015 Engage! Recreation Guide is now available online. Registration is underway.
- Battle of the Books registration is now open for students in grades 5-6! When
registration form is complete please return it to the First Floor Information Desk or email it to April at
AStevenson@novilibrary.org. The competition will take place on Saturday,
3/14/15. Happy reading!
- Help decorate the Holiday Tree! Donate an ornament to add to the tree which will be displayed in the Library’s lobby for all to enjoy! All donated ornaments can be hung directly on the tree when brought to the Library. Thank you for your support in making our tree a beautiful addition to the Library this holiday season!
- Hosted by our Teen Book Club, join us on Saturday, January 10 at 1:00pm for our
Girls’ Empowerment Program. This program is aimed to empower girls and encourage reading through crafts and stories.
- To honor Mr. King’s vision we will be open on Martin Luther King Day on Monday, January 19. Join us for stories, songs, crafts and fun from 1:00pm - 2:30pm.
- Download our App!