Join us in Teen Space!
Teen Space is held on Monday-Friday from 2:45pm-5:00pm on regular school days (except during vacation breaks and days that school is closed) during the school year in the Whole Meeting Room. Teen Space is open to students in grades 7th-12th and a school ID is required for admittance.
Teen Space Expectations & Rules
- Present school ID when entering Teen Space.
- You are expected to clean up after yourself.
- Use appropriate language, at a reasonable volume and tone.
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Report spills and accidents to the room monitor.
- One person to a chair.
You will be evicted from NPL Teen Space and the Library for the following:
- Physical contact, fighting or any sort or harassment.
- Disturbing others around you by using inappropriate language or profanity,or being excessively loud.
- Destroying or defacing Library property.
- Not following Library Rules of Conduct.
- Failure to present school ID upon request.
Teen Space Unveils New Ping Pong Table
On March 2, 2020, a brand new ping pong table was unveiled in Teen Space! The Novi Public Library would like to send out a huge thank you to the Novi Educational Foundation for supporting Teen Space and giving us a $500.00 grant to purchase the new table.