Did you know that Novi Public Library has a special collection that highlights and recognizes Novi authors? The collection honors authors who are originally from Novi or are currently living in Novi. If you would like to be part of this unique collection, continue reading.
LOCAL AUTHOR CRITERIA
The Library recognizes and highlights authors currently living in or originally from Novi. Because these materials are not typically reviewed in sources used by selectors, the following guidelines will apply:
- For a work to be considered, materials must be donated to the Library, the Local Author Material Submission Form (Appendix) must be completed and submitted to the Collections Specialist.
- The Library will accept one copy of each title
- The same maintenance and withdrawal criteria listed above apply (See Collection Development Policy)
- All genres of materials will be considered, unless the format is not included in an existing collection
- Donated materials are placed in the area deemed most appropriate
Click here to download the Local Author Materials Submission Form
If you are interested in donating your work to this collection, or just have questions, please contact Hillary Hentschel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 248-869-7227.