Welcome to the Novi Public Library’s new app through myLIBRO!
With myLIBRO, you can:
- Search our catalog by author, title or genre
- Place, cancel and manage holds on materials
- Access a digital copy of your library card for easy checkout
- Receive notifications when materials are available
- Manage multiple accounts, including renewals, returns, fines and more
- Access audiobooks & eBooks with OverDrive
- Learn about library events & register
- Download & open the myLIBRO app.
- Enter “Novi Public Library” in the search.
- Login using your library card number and pin.
- Allow push notifications so we can alert you when your books are available and other important library alerts.
Can I sign into multiple library card accounts?
Yes, once you're logged into one account, while on the homepage, swipe left on the blue box that shows your name and library card number. Click to “Add Library Card.” Type in another library card number and pin to login. To switch between cards, swipe left or right on the blue homepage box. Click the check mark on the top left of the blue box to “activate” the card. Once the card is “active,” you can view its account and check out materials with the digital library card.
Can I register for library programs & events in the app?
You can search through our calendar of events in the app. To register for a program or event, click into the event to get more information. At the bottom, you will see “Click here to register this event.” Clicking the link will take you to our online calendar to register. If you do not see “Click here to register this event,” no registration is required for that program or event.
When searching for an item, how can I see the shelf location of that item and if it is available?
After searching and clicking into an item in the catalog, swipe up to see the Shelf Location box. If your mobile device is in portrait mode, you may need to swipe left on this box to see the Shelf Location & Status of that material.
Is the chat feature live?
No, the chat feature in the myLIBRO app is not live. You can use this feature to get answers to common inquiries like: listing your holds, listing items checked out, renew items, library hours and more.